February, 22, 2016
UNCF hosted a webinar with Jopwell on
- The Power of Access: Job seekers connect and communicate with recruiters right from their computers.
- Information: Jopwell gives candidates the opportunity to learn about a variety of industries and companies, and their diversity efforts, all in one place.
- User Profile: Users can create a free profile in under five minutes that does more than just showcase their resumes—it allows them to tell their stories and differentiate themselves.
- Available Opportunities: Jopwell lists available job opportunities for internships, entry-level, and experienced positions directly on the employer page.
- A Focus on Diversity: Jopwell seeks out partners that understand that diversity in the workforce leads to stronger companies. Minority candidates can have confidence that their new employers know the value they bring to the table.
January 18, 2016
UNCF hosted it first Webinar of the Series, “How did I get into Tech?” with Yahoo’s Software Engineer + Co Chair the Yahoo Black Network, Desmond Vehar .
Audience: HBCU Innovation Summit Fellows
Get ready to hear advice on how to land a job or internship as a Software Engineer!